Residential & Light Commercial Air Conditioning and Heating Systems, Equipment, Replacement & Installation. Free quotes on air conditioning and heating system replacement 972-530-8384 for home or business.
Free Quote 972-530-8384
Should you need to replace your current HVAC, Air Conditioning and or Heating System for your home or business, the professionals at Arctic Comfort Air Conditioning and Heating can help you choose the right capacity, efficiency and price to suit your needs and provide professional and quality installation of your new air conditioning or heating system. We don’t just throw a price together, we perform an in-home or business survey, then we spend a lot of time creating a matched system that meets your needs, demands and level of comfort. All air conditioning and heating equipment is professionally installed, quality inspected and after the installation we instruct the homeowner on the operation and maintenance requirements of their new air conditioning and heating system.
Call 972-530-8384, for your Free Quote on air conditioning and heating equipment replacements and systems for your home or business. We promise, No high Pressure Sales. No gimmicks, just great deals.
Typically, a well maintained, air conditioning and heating system will last about 10 to 15 years. You know its time to replace, when you start having break downs and having to replace expensive components. Instead of spending the money to repair, put that money towards a new air conditioner or heating unit. A new unit is dependable, has a longer warranty, costs less to operate. Comfort you can count on.
Tip… if your compressor fails and is not under warranty, don’t replace the compressor, replace the whole outdoor unit (the condenser). You will spend almost as much replacing the compressor as you will replacing the condensing unit. A new condensing unit will have a longer warranty and be more reliable. Due to freon regulations and compatibility issues, you may have to replace the indoor evaporator coil as well. See important R22 Refrigerant / Freon Information below.
A new air conditioning and heating system is a high yield investment. Whether you choose a minimum efficiency air conditioning and heating system or an ultra efficiency air conditioning and heating system, over time a new system will pay for itself. Of course, the higher the efficiency the more you’ll save on your utility costs. An ultra high efficiency air conditioning system can save you up to 64% on your cooling costs. Even a standard efficiency air conditioning system can save you up to 50% on your cooling costs. That’s money in your pocket, not the local utility companies. Now that’s a excellent return on your investment!
Trane, Run Tru and Goodman Air Conditioning and Heating Equipment, Systems available for every budget, every need, home or business ~ call 972-530-8384 for a free quote.
Why you should buy from Arctic Comfort Air Conditioning and Heating:
- We’ll be there when you need us. Any Time, Any Day.
- Professional, experienced, courteous.
- Quality Inspection & Check + System Review With Customer After The Installation
- Competitive Pricing.
- No High Pressure Sales.
- No Gimmicks, just honest prices.
- Professional Written Proposals.
- Professional Installers – We Don’t Sub-Contract Our Installations.
- Family Owned – We Care. The Installers and Techs are our Family.
- Care For Your Home During Installation.
- We Will Match Or Beat Any Local Licensed Air Conditioning & Heat Company’s Written Proposal.
- Call Today 972-530-8384 for your FREE Quote on an air conditioning and heating system replacement.
Why Should You Replace Your Old Air Conditioning & Heating System? For Energy Savings & Indoor Comfort !
- You Will REDUCE Your UTILITY BILLS – Reduce your cooling costs up to 64%. That’s $640.00 for every $1,000 in cooling costs. You can’t get a better return on your investment right now than you can with the energy savings a new air conditioning and heating system will give you. (You can keep putting money in the pockets of your local utility company by paying high utility bills or you can put more money in your pocket by reducing your utility bills).
- You Will INCREASE Your INDOOR COMFORT (Cozy Comfort All Over).
- You Will IMPROVE Your INDOOR AIR (Breath Cleaner, Healthier Air).
- You Will Have RELIABLE Comfort Year Round.
CALL TODAY 972-530-8384 For A FREE Quote on Replacement Heating and Air Conditioning Units, Systems & Equipment.
IMPORTANT R-22 REFRIGERANT / FREON INFORMATION
Beginning on January 1, 2010, R-22 refrigerant will no longer be used as a manufacturer-installed refrigerant as required by federal regulation. Following this date, depending on the availability of any remaining R-22 equipment: outdoor unit replacement may require that the entire system be R-410A compatible, indoor system components and possibly connecting line sets would need to be replaced in order to be compatible with outdoor units containing R-410A refrigerant; indoor model replacements may require that the entire system be R-410A compatible, outdoor system components and possibly connecting line sets would need to be replaced in order to be compatible with indoor units containing R-410A refrigerant.
Arctic Comfort Residential & Commercial Air Conditioning & Heating Equipment & Installation Available in Your Area: Addison, Allen, Carrollton, The Colony, Coppell, Dallas, Fairview, Firewheel, Forney, Frisco, Garland, Lewisville, McKinney, Mesquite, Murphy, North Dallas, Parker, Plano, Richardson, Rockwall, Rowlett, Sachse, Wylie, TX
Call today 972-530-8384
Licensed TACL #B00054868E ~ Air Conditioning & Heating Contractor
Welcome About Us Community Service Repair & Maint Equipment Photos Our Work Special Offers Coupons Healthy Home Tips Handy Tips & Links Cool Heat & AC News Dirty Photos Request Info Home
Regulated by The Texas Department of Licensing & Regulation P.O. Box 12157 Austin, TX. 78711 1-800-803-9202 512-463-6599 www.tdlr.texas.gov